Sunday, May 07, 2006

Art In Newfoundland partners with Current Magazine

Hi all. Sorry for my prolonged abscense. (Once again).

This week marks the beginning of an exciting partnership for me and Current Magazine in St. John's. I'll be writing art reviews for them and will be plugging this blog in the by-line of each article so that readers will be directed here to comment and so on. This issue's review is of Mike Hansen out at James Baird's space in Pouch Cove and I'll be posting it on Thursday, when the new issue of the magazine comes out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer B. said...

Big up, CFP.

1:04 p.m.  
Blogger Steve Topping said...

I'm glad your back... thought you might have dropped the ball for a second!

10:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda figured this was going to happen. Great news. I look forward to seeing it.

1:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats craig
a reason to pick up the current.

1:26 p.m.  
Blogger Steve Topping said...

Craig, can you publish your reviews here a few days after the Current publishes?

To me one of the interesting things about this blog is that we can be anywhere a still contribute. The Current is not avaliable to me.

See you in a few weeks.

1:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home